Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour dinner and show cruise off the coast of Oahu
- 3-course crab and steak dinner
- Live entertainment by the largest cast in Hawaii's waters
Departure & Return
Please check in from 4:45 PM onboard the Star of Honolulu. Cruise departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 5:30 PM.
What To Expect
Find your table and be seated for a 3-course crab and steak dinner. Sip a tropical cocktail and watch the live entertainment, including the presentation '60 Years of Aloha'. Climb up to the 60-foot (18-meter) wrap around deck to watch the sunset over the tropical coastline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Route: The cruise ship is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was more casual than dressy and a perfect way to "land" in the islands." See review